$695 - PADI Open Water Course
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognised scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
The Open Water Course consists of:
- 1 day of eLearning self study
- 1 day in the pool to learn scuba skills
- 2 days Open Water diving in Shark Bay
The Open Water Course includes:
- PADI Certification Card
- A dive log book and training record
- 4 dives in World Heritage listed waters
- Gear hire and certification costs
- Personal instruction in small groups
- High quality, fully serviced dive gear
- 10% off dive gear purchases
- 15 years of age or older
- 12-14 years of age for Jr Open Water
- Able to swim 200m
- Able to tread water for 10 minutes
- Medically fit for diving (see below)
- Ready to have the time of your life!!!!
Please Note: All students completing the PADI Open Water course must complete a RSTC Medical Statement (here) prior to booking. Any student who answers YES to having ANY of the medical conditions on the RSTC Medical Statement MUST obtain an Australian Standard AS4005.1 Diving Medical PRIOR to commencement of the course. Please note this cannot be done in Shark Bay, to find a diving doctor near you please visit the South Pacific Underwater Medical Society (SPUMS) website (here).
Contact Us for Course Availability